- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not register for an account.
- Healthy made reserves the right to make changes and/or updates to these terms & conditions at any time.
- It is your responsibility to periodically check these terms for any changes and/or updates.
- Healthy made is intended to be a friendly, enjoyable and useful experience. As with any online business, there are risks involved. We strongly advise that you read and fully understand all of these terms & conditions before joining. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating the general terms and conditions of this website (as stated below) please contact us immediately.
LAWS – LIABILITIES – SEEDS
*Hemp Seeds in compliance – USA H.R. 2 Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and SubtitleG Section 297A *All products contain less than 0.3% Delta9 THC
Seeds for sale as a collectible adult genetic preservation souvenir
- Seeds are strictly for novelty and souvenir purposes. Germination and/or cultivation of these seeds is strictly limited to localities and countries in which it is legal to do so.
- Healthy made accepts no responsibility or liability for any use that does not comply with local laws and regulations.
- If you are unsure about the laws where you live, you will have to do some research. We at Healthy made are operating within the local laws of our government and it’s important that you do the same.
- It is extremely important you know the laws and regulations in your area. When you signed up for your account on Healthy made, you accepted our terms and conditions. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you accepted complete liability for any and all actions you take on or through the Healthy made website (whether it is/was before, during or after your purchase).
- The second you complete your checkout or initiate a purchase, you accept all liability for those items.
- Once we receive and confirm your payment, the items are legally yours and you consent to Healthy made handling your items until you receive them by whatever approved methods you defined and/or provided. During this process, you accept all liability for the items you paid for and you agree to not hold Healthy made liable for any reason whatsoever.
RIGHTS TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE
- You agree that Healthy made, using our own discretion, may terminate any of the services provided (including auctions, accounts, listings, etc.) immediately and without notice if:(a) we believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this website(b) you have repeatedly violated one of our terms or conditions(c) you have made any malicious acts on the Healthy made website(d) we believe you to be a non-paying customer
- In most cases, if we suspect foul play, we will suspend your account while we further investigate your history and actions. If our investigation is conclusive, then your account with us will be terminated. If your account brings up nothing suspicious, we will reinstate your account immediately.
- We will refund the cost of returned goods.Refunds will be made by crediting your card.
Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of your return.
- Once order has been processed and paid for, we do not accept cancellations.
- You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions while using our website and/or the services it provides. You must ensure that your participation in the buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations in the country, state, province, county and/or state in which you reside.
- You agree not to transmit through Healthy made (or it’s many services) any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable federal laws or regulations.
- Membership to the Healthy made website is only available to those who can form a legally binding contract. Healthy made does not permit anyone under the age of 21 to register and/or use this site. If any member fails to sign up with their correct details, their account will be terminated immediately.
- Healthy made shall not be held responsible for any items sold, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by the customer. Healthy made shall not be held responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting from any goods purchased or obtained through Healthy made.
- Healthy made is not responsible for international orders after order has been shipped. Therefore you are agreeing that you are taking a risk and will not hold Healthy made liable if something happens to your package.
- Seeds for sale are as a collectible adult genetic preservation souvenir. Buyer Agrees not to germinate seeds
- Orders will be shipped within a 2-3 day time frame, if this timeline does not work for, do not put in an order.
- We will ignore all emails asking about tracking numbers before the 2-3 day time frame